United Chemical Yellow Treat 2 Treat² 2 lb. Swimming Pool Mustard Algaecide YT2-C12 – 2 Bottles
- Using United Chemical Yellow Treat 2 Treat² 3 lb. Mustard Algicide YT2-C12-3 you can see Results Fast: 24 hours or less.
- United Chemical Yellow Treat 2 Treat² 3 lb. Mustard Algicide YT2-C12-3 Leaves a chlorine reading so no follow-up shocking needed the next day.
- United Chemical Yellow Treat 2 Treat² 3 lb. Mustard Algicide Contains zero ingredients that can stain.
Yellow Treat®² makes killing mustard algae fast and easy. Just add 5 ounces per 10,000 gallons, brush, and shock. Then wake up the next day to an algae-free pool that still has a chlorine reading.
Yellow Treat®² contains ChlorineBoost™, the patented formula of ingredients that supercharges its algae killing ability while stabilize chlorine readings.
United Chemical Yellow Treat 2 Treat² 2 lb. Swimming Pool Mustard Algaecide YT2-C12 Directions
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Always add Yellow Treat®² directly to pool or spa.
- For swimming pools, add 5 ounces (one level capful) of Yellow Treat®² per 10,000 gallons by broadcasting directly onto pool water surface. For spas, add the equivalent of 1/4 ounce per 500 gallons by broadcasting directly onto spa water surface.
- Brush pool or spa.
- Independent of chlorine level, immediately add liquid or dry chlorinating product for super-chlorination. Use the recommended dosage rate for superchlorination from an EPA registered chlorinating product.
- Before swimming, use a test kit for measuring chlorine level, as directed on your chlorinating product label. Do not enter the water or swim until the chlorine residual drops to 3 ppm.
- To prevent the reoccurrence of yellow and mustard algae and maintain crystal clear water, No Mor Problems® may be
used in conjunction with chlorinating and brominating products. Follow the directions for use for No Mor Problems® and maintain the chlorine or bromine level recommended on your chlorinating or brominating product.