United Chemical No Mor Problems NMP-C12
- Prevent all types of algae
- Eliminate shocking, clarifiers
- Won’t Stain Pool
We believe a pool should be something fun not a chore to take care of. No Mor Problems?« acts like your personal poolman in a bottle, preventing problems so you can spend your time enjoying your pool.No Mor Problems?« is the closest thing to having a pool man in a bottle; it prevents algae, eliminates the need for shocking, clarifiers and phosphate removers, and can reduce filter time. The secret to it’s power is in the patented formula; it keeps your pool sanitizer working harder, longer it actually helps release tied-up chlorine so that you won’t have to shock again. This takes a huge load of your filter thus making it able to work more efficiently. The result is a cleaner clearer pool that doesn’t need phosphate removers, clarifiers, shocking or long filter cycles. Your left with a pool that you can spend less time taking care of, and more time enjoying.
- Product Type: Preventative Algaecide and Bactericide
- Used For: Preventing all types of algae and bacteria
- Initial: 3 ounces per 5,000 gallons
- Maintenance: 5 to 6 ounces per 2 tabs/gallon/pound of chlorine. For salt, 5 to 6 ounces per 20,000 gallons weekly.
- Surface: All types (predissolve for colored plaster/painted surface)
DIRECTIONSIt is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with labeling. Always add No Mor Problems?« directly to pool or spa.INITIAL TREATMENTNote: This product is for prevention only. To remove algae, use one of our algaecides before this product. For every 5000 gallons of pool water, add 3 fluid ounces of No Mor Problems DIRECTLY to the pool water. For every 5000 gallons of pool water, add chlorinating product to the pool water as directed by the label of an EPA registered chlorinating product. DO NOT ADD NO MOR PROBLEMS AND CHLORINATING PRODUCT DIRECTLY TOGETHER.MAINTENANCE TREATMENTUse No Mor Problems when adding chlorinating or brominating products directly to the pool water. Use the recommended dosage rate of a EPA Registered chlorinating or brominating product.
- For Dry and Liquid Chlorine: Add 5 to 6 ounces of No Mor Problems for every pound (dry) or gallon (liquid) chlorinating product.
- For Lithium Hypochlorite: Add 3 fluid ounces for every pound of Lithium Hypochlorite.
- For Bromine: Add 5 fluid ounces per pound of brominating product.
- For Chlorine Generator: Add 5 to 6 ounces of No Mor Problems per 20,000 gallons of pool water per week.
How does a few ounces do so much?
Your pool’s overall appearance hinges on your sanitizer; the filter, shocking, clarifiers and phosphate removers exist to pick up the slack. No Mor Problems?« works by unlocking the true chemical potential of your sanitizer to eliminate that slack. The chemical itself reacts with sanitizer to release it from binded up compounds into it’s elemental form where it has the most horsepower. By doing this, you won’t need to worry about shocking, phosphates or clarifiers, and can reduce you filter time by up to 50%.
Do I use this when I have algae?
No Mor Problems?« is formulated to work over a long period of time. While it will clear up small issues of algae, you’re better off using this as a follow up treatment to preventing the algae from showing up again.
Does No Mor Problems?« remove phosphates?
No Mor Problems?« actually contains some phosphates. Instead of removing them, it removes the REASONS that phosphates are an issue. You can ignore phosphate levels while using No Mor Problems?«.
Do I use this instead of my Sanitizer?
No Mor Problems?« is designed to work with your sanitizer ?ó?é¼?Ç£ not replace it. However, you’ll use less of your sanitizer by using No Mor Problems?«, since it will be supercharged.