UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White Booster
- Treats 7.5K – 20K gallons
- 6-Month Algaecide
- Eliminates All Algae
- Reduces Chemical Demand
- Simplifies Pool Care
- Also Ideal for Salt Pools
UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White Booster Active Ingredients:
• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 86.85%
• Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: 1.51%
• Silver Nitrate: 0.40%
• Other Ingredients: 11.24%
UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White Booster Unit:
PoolRx+ contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with PoolRx+ granular formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the pool water for up to 6 months. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pool’s filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx+ works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine.
REASONS TO USE UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White Booster
- Use to replace minerals 4-6 months after install of UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White unit
- Increase amount of minerals for pools larger than 20,000 gallons.
UPGRADED With Silver PoolRx Plus 7.5K-20K Pools Blue White Booster Installation
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Clean and backwash the filter and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket before adding the PoolRx booster, you do not want the minerals to get stuck on the dirt and then backwashed out.
- Add 8 ounces of booster mineral per 7.5k – 20k gal into the skimmer or pump basket. Do not remove the existing PoolRx unit. The minerals will start dissolving immediately. Make sure there is at least 3 – 4 hours of the pump run cycle. This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve without getting caught up in the filter
- Pump should run during the heat of the day
- The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
- Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks so minerals can dissolve through the filter whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
PoolRx Sizing, Which Unit Should I Use?
Fix Green Swimming Pool Using PoolRx
Pool Water is Murky Blue PoolRx Overdose
PoolRx Causes Purple Dust on Pool Surface
PoolRx is Ideal for Salt Water Swimming Pools.
Should I Worry About Phosphates If I Have PoolRx Installed?
What Type of Chlorine Can I Use With PoolRx?
Can I Use Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo Shock with PoolRx?
Should I Run the Pool Pump After Installing a PoolRX Unit?
Should I Use More PoolRx For Better Results?
Should I Clean Pool Filter Before Using PoolRx Unit?
When Should I Use PoolRx Booster Unit?
Can I Use Other Copper-Based Algaecides with PoolRx?
How Can I Test For PoolRx Minerals in Swimming Pool Water?
Should I Throw the Empty PoolRx Unit Away?
PoolRx the Blue Minerals are Not Dissolved Completely
Some Blue Stuff is Coming Out of PoolRx?
Is PoolRx Safe for Dogs?