101001 Blue Mineral Unit 7.5K-20K Pools by PoolRx
POOLRX MINERAL UNIT
PoolRx contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminates algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with the PoolRx mineral formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the pool water for up to 6 months. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pools filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine. Residential (0.5-1.0ppm); Commercial (1.0-5.5ppm)
IDEAL FOR SALT POOLS
PoolRx Minerals improve the salt water experience. The minerals reduce the salt chlorine production needed to keep your salt pool sanitized and algae free. Less salt chlorine production extends the life of the salt cell and reduces the amount of acid needed to balance the pH.PoolRx prolongs the life of your equipment, saves you money and improves the quality of your water.PoolRx is a unique chelated mineral algaecide and chemical reducer that saves you money and simplifies maintenance while improving the look and feel of your water. PoolRx is effective for up to 6 months and a mineral booster can be added if necessary for longer seasons or extreme conditions. The PoolRx method is proven to save money and time, while solving a variety of problems, and fulfilling the most common customer requests. Ideal for all of your chlorine pool, salt pool and spa customers.
- Proven worldwide since 1994-It really works!
- Effective-ideal for any size body of water / pool or spa /salt or chlorine / residential or commercial
- Easy to use-drop in skimmer or pump basket / lasts up to six months / add booster if needed
- Beneficial to Bathers-provides clean, clear healthy water with less chemicals
- Eco-Friendly-using less chemicals / less energy / less water / increasing lifespan of surfaces and equipment
- Cost Effective-saving you money / time / effort
Easy Steps To Installation
- Step 1: Start with a Clean Filter
- Step 2: Place unit into Skimmer for the first 6 hours or until minerals have completely dissolved
- Step 3: Take unit out of Skimmer and Place in the Pump Basket. (for maximum water flow over unit)
- Step 4: Set required Chlorine Level
* Note: If you already have a low reading of chlorine (0.2-1.0ppm) you do not need to shock it. Maintain a 0.5-1.0 ppm of chlorine for residential pools and 1.5-2.0 ppm of chlorine for commercial pools. With PoolRx minerals in the water, it will take less chlorine to obtain your preferred chlorine level.
- Unit must be replaced at the beginning of every swimming season for effective results.
- PoolRx Mineral Booster (UP# 102001) should be added after approximately 4 to 6 months, based on bather load and conditions. MInerals are lost through algae kill, backwashing and filter cleaning. (8oz of PoolRx minerals)
- The Booster should be added to the skimmer to dissolve. Note; The minerals do not need to be added back inside the PoolRx unit.
NORMAL POOL CHEMISTRY REQUIRED
- Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges;
- Residential Chlorine 0.5ppm-1.0ppm
- Commercial Chlorine 1.0ppm-5.0ppm
- pH 7.2-7.8
- Alkalinity 80-120
- Cyanuric Acid 10-80
PoolRx Sizing, Which Unit Should I Use?
Fix Green Swimming Pool Using PoolRx
Pool Water is Murky Blue PoolRx Overdose
PoolRx Causes Purple Dust on Pool Surface
PoolRx is Ideal for Salt Water Swimming Pools.
Should I Worry About Phosphates If I Have PoolRx Installed?
What Type of Chlorine Can I Use With PoolRx?
Can I Use Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo Shock with PoolRx?
Should I Run the Pool Pump After Installing a PoolRX Unit?
Should I Use More PoolRx For Better Results?
Should I Clean Pool Filter Before Using PoolRx Unit?
When Should I Use PoolRx Booster Unit?
Can I Use Other Copper-Based Algaecides with PoolRx?
How Can I Test For PoolRx Minerals in Swimming Pool Water?
Should I Throw the Empty PoolRx Unit Away?
PoolRx the Blue Minerals are Not Dissolved Completely
Some Blue Stuff is Coming Out of PoolRx?
Is PoolRx Safe for Dogs?