PoolRx Black Mineral Unit Booster Original 20k to 30k Gallons
• Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate (chelated): 52.8%
• Other Ingredients: 47.2%
The PoolRx booster contains the additional minerals needed to replace minerals that are lost through back wash, splash out and algae kill. PoolRx booster can also be used for larger pools that need additional minerals when initially installing a PoolRx unit. These minerals do not need to go back into the PoolRx unit; they just need to dissolve back into the pool water. These minerals generally need to be replaces every 4 – 6 months, depending on your swim conditions.
Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
•Clean and backwash the filter and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket before adding the PoolRx booster, you do not want the minerals to get stuck on the dirt and then backwashed out.
• Add 8 ounces of booster mineral per 7.5k – 20k gal into the skimmer or pump basket. Do not remove the existing PoolRx unit. The minerals will start dissolving immediately. Make sure there is at least 3 – 4 hours of the pump run cycle. This will ensure the minerals completely dissolve without getting caught up in the filter
• Pump should run during the heat of the day
• The pool should turn over its volume of water at least 1.5 times per day, this normally requires 6 to 8 hours per day this depends on gallons of your pool and pump flow rate.
• Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks so minerals can dissolve through the filter whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter
PoolRx Sizing, Which Unit Should I Use?
Fix Green Swimming Pool Using PoolRx
Pool Water is Murky Blue PoolRx Overdose
PoolRx Causes Purple Dust on Pool Surface
PoolRx is Ideal for Salt Water Swimming Pools.
Should I Worry About Phosphates If I Have PoolRx Installed?
What Type of Chlorine Can I Use With PoolRx?
Can I Use Calcium Hypochlorite Cal-Hypo Shock with PoolRx?
Should I Run the Pool Pump After Installing a PoolRX Unit?
Should I Use More PoolRx For Better Results?
Should I Clean Pool Filter Before Using PoolRx Unit?
When Should I Use PoolRx Booster Unit?
Can I Use Other Copper-Based Algaecides with PoolRx?
How Can I Test For PoolRx Minerals in Swimming Pool Water?
Should I Throw the Empty PoolRx Unit Away?
PoolRx the Blue Minerals are Not Dissolved Completely
Some Blue Stuff is Coming Out of PoolRx?
Is PoolRx Safe for Dogs?