PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools
NEW and UPGRADED PoolRx Black unit now with ADDED Silver.
Performs better than original PoolRx Black Unit.
PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools 331066 Active Ingredients:
- Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate: 86.85%
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate: 1.51%
- Silver Nitrate: 0.40%
- Other Ingredients: 11.24%
PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools 331066 contains a proprietary blend of minerals that continuously and effectively eliminate algae. The specially treated alloy cylinder is packed with PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools granular formulation. These minerals immediately dissolve out of the cylinder and form a stable residual throughout the pool water for up to 6 months. The minerals eliminate the algae while freeing up low levels of chlorine to be more active and productive in the water. During the pool’s filtration process the minerals are rejuvenated every time they return and pass through the cylinder. PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools works synergistically with a constant low level of chlorine.
PoolRx+ PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools is Also Ideal for Salt Pools:
PoolRx Plus Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools improves the saltwater experience. The minerals reduce the salt chlorine production needed to keep your salt pool algae free. Less salt chlorine production extends the life of the salt cell and reduces the amount of acid needed to balance the pH. PoolRx+ prolongs the life of your equipment, saves you money, and improves the quality of your water.
PoolRx+ Black White With Silver For 20K-30K Gallon Swimming Pools Directions for use:
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
• Clean or backwash your filter before adding PoolRx+ Black White With Silver and remove all debris from skimmer and pump basket.
• Place the PoolRx+ Black White With Silver pool unit into Pump Basket or Skimmer. Ideally place in pump basket for increased water flow.
• The PoolRx+ Black White With Silver pool unit should be added to the pool when the pump has at least 3 to 4 hours left on run cycle. This will ensure the granular completely dissolves out of the unit and through the filter into the pool.
• Pump should run during the heat of the day.
• Your pool should turn over its total volume of water at least 1.5 times per day. Generally, this will require 6 to 8 hours of pump runtime depending on gallons of water and pump flow rate. Do not re-clean or backwash filter for at least 2 weeks after PoolRx+ Black White With Silver pool unit is installed so granular can dissolve through the filter, whether it is a cartridge, D.E. or sand filter.
Maintain normal pool chemistry ranges:
|Residential||Chlorine (ppm)||min. 0.5 – 1.0|
|Commercial||Chlorine (ppm)||1.0 – 5.0|
|–||pH||7.2 – 7.8|
|–||Alkalinity||80 – 120|
|–||Cyanuric Acid||10 – 80|
Replace the PoolRx+ Black White With Silver unit in the basket every 12 months. Add a PoolRx+ Black White With Silver booster after 4-6 months if needed. If you see algae is coming back or the water looks a little dull, you know it’s time to replace these lost granular with the PoolRx+ Black White With Silver booster (Part #332001). Start with a new PoolRx+ Black White With Silver Pool Unit at the beginning of each season.
No need for phosphate removers, other algaecides, clarifiers. PoolRx+ Black White With Silver pool unit is not compatible for use with bromine or biguanides. Do not add calcium hypochlorite (Cal-Hypo) products directly to your pool. Cal-Hypo products must be diluted prior to adding to your pool.
Before draining a treated pool contact your local sanitary sewer and storm drain authorities and follow their discharge instructions. Do not discharge treated pool or spa water to any location that flows to a gutter, storm drain or natural water body unless discharge is allowed by state and local authorities.