Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard Swimming Pool Fence Gate Alarm GAPT-2
NOT A RETURNABLE ITEM!
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and Fence gate alarms since 1982.
All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA.
Poolguard Gate Alarms meet UL 2017, and are approved for outdoor use.
Poolguard Gate Alarms protect the weakest link in any fence!!
Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard Swimming Pool Fence Gate Alarm GAPT-2 Specifications
- Approved For Outdoor Use
- Important Safety Feature
- Monitors Gate Continuously
- Simple To Operate
- Automatic Reset
- Battery Powered
- Easy To Install
- Affordable Price
- Pass Through Feature For Adults
- Meets UL 2017
- Low Battery Indicator
- When the 9-volt battery is low, the fence gate alarm horn will chirp once every 10 seconds–this means it is time to install a new battery, Battery life is approximately 1 year. Test your gate alarm weekly by opening the gate and allowing the alarm to sound.
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard Swimming Pool Gate Alarm GAPT-2 is sold with a limited warranty to cover defects in parts and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. (Retain proof of purchase). If Poolguard exhibits a defect, please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-242-7163. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted. Proper repair is only ensured when the unit is returned to the manufacturer. Visit our website at www.poolguard.com to fill out your warranty registration information
All pools should be fenced, but the weakest link in the fence is the gate and it should be alarmed. Any gate which allows young children easy access to a pool area should have a gate alarm.
Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard Swimming Pool Gate Alarm GAPT-2 features are listed below:
- Poolguard Gate Alarm can be used on any gate, outside door or screen giving access to your pool.
- Alarm sounds in 7 seconds if a child opens the gate, even if they close the gate.
- The alarm is always on and always automatically resets under all conditions.
- Alarm will not allow someone to accidentally leave your gate open for children to wander through.
- Poolguard Gate Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that allows adults to go through the gate without the alarm sounding.
- The Gate Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator and will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- The Gate Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) and battery life is approximately one year.
- Alarm comes with 3 feet of UL approved hook up wire and a sensor switch and sensor magnet designed for gates.
Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard Swimming Pool Gate Alarm GAPT-2 Manual
SWIMMING POOL SAFETY TIPS
- Supervise children at all times.
- Never permit swimming alone. Never leave a child alone, even to answer the telephone.
- Always remove the entire solar cover from a pool before swimming.
- Remember that alcohol and water safety do not mix.
- Have your pool area fenced and the gate locked to prevent unauthorized entry to the pool, and install a gate alarm.
- Lock and secure all doors in the house which permit easy access to the pool, and install a door alarm.
- Have a responsible adult teach swimming and water safety to your children.
- Maintain clean, clear water in the pool.
- Do not swim during electrical storms.
- Do not permit bottles, glass, or sharp objects to be used around the pool.
- Ask your pool dealer how you can improve your pool safety––they will be glad to assist you.
- Above all: remember that common sense, awareness, and caution will allow you to enjoy your pool.
There are no reviews yet.