Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard No Delay Sounds Immediately Swimming Pool Door Alarm DAPT-WT – Pack of 2 Alarms
NOT A RETURNABLE ITEM!
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982.
All Poolguard products are proudly Made in the USA.
Poolguard Door Alarms comply with all building codes and are UL Listed under UL 2017.
The majority of children that drown in pools go out the back door first and Poolguard’s Door Alarm can help protect those doors.
Adult pass through feature allows 15 seconds for adults to pass through the door without the alarm sounding.
Poolguard UL 2017 Water Hazard No Delay Sounds Immediately Swimming Pool Door Alarm DAPT-WT Specifications:
- UL Listed to UL 2017
- Sounds immediately when the door opens
- Outdoor wireless transmitter pass-thru feature
- Simple To Operate
- Easy to Install
- Important safety alarm for doors
- Complies with barrier codes
- Low battery indicator
- Battery powered
- Automatic reset
- 1 Year Warranty
- Complies with all building codes
- Loud 85dB horn (at 10 feet)
- The Door Alarm will sound immediately when a child opens the door, and will continue to sound if the door is left open. If a child goes through the door and closes it, the alarm will sound for 5 minutes and then automatically reset.
- Poolguard Door Alarm Model DAPT-WT is equipped with an Outdoor Wireless Transmitter that allows adults to enter the home from the outside without the alarm sounding and is easy to install.
- The Door Alarm is always on and will automatically reset under all conditions.
- Poolguard Door Alarm is equipped with an adult pass through feature that will allow adults to go through the door without the alarm sounding.
- Optional screen door kits can be purchased for the alarm, this kit allows you to get air through your screen door without the alarm sounding.
- Poolguard Door Alarm uses one 9-volt battery, (not included) with a battery life of approximately 6 months.
- The Door Alarm is equipped with a low battery indicator that will audibly alert you when your battery is getting low.
- Poolguard is the only door alarm that is UL listed under UL 2017 for water hazard entrance alarm equipment.
SWIMMING POOL SAFETY TIPS
- Supervise children at all times.
- Never permit swimming alone. Never leave a child alone, even to answer the telephone.
- Always remove the entire solar cover from a pool before swimming.
- Remember that alcohol and water safety do not mix.
- Have your pool area fenced and the gate locked to prevent unauthorized entry to the pool, and install a gate alarm.
- Lock and secure all doors in the house which permit easy access to the pool, and install a door alarm.
- Have a responsible adult teach swimming and water safety to your children.
- Maintain clean, clear water in the pool.
- Do not swim during electrical storms.
- Do not permit bottles, glass, or sharp objects to be used around the pool.
- Ask your pool dealer how you can improve your pool safety––they will be glad to assist you.
- Above all: remember that common sense, awareness, and caution will allow you to enjoy your pool.