PGRM-SB Safety Buoy Swimming Pool Alarm by Poolguard
NOT A RETURNABLE ITEM!
Meets CT, TN, CA and New York Swimming Pool Alarm Code.
Poolguard’s NEW Safety Buoy Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any Above Ground Pool including quick set, soft sided and portable above ground pools as well as Spa’s and some small In Ground Pools. Poolguard’s new alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard. The new Safety Buoy floats on the water and uses Sub Surface Detection Technology. Safety Buoy comes with an In House Remote Receiver, has a 1 year warranty, and is Made in the USA!
- Floats in Pool
- Battery Powered
- Low Battery Indicator
- Completely Portable
- Subsurface Detection
- Meets Barrier Laws
- Easy to Use
- Automatic Reset
- Affordable Price
- Patent Pending
POOLGUARD SAFETY BUOY POOL ALARM is the result of quality design and manufacturing techniques that are a standard at PBM Industries, Inc.; a company dedicated to high quality products, Safety Buoy is a result of that dedication and we guarantee and stand behind the POOLGUARD Safety Buoy alarm system. POOLGUARD Safety Buoy is an electronic monitoring system that automatically sounds an alarm when children or pets fall into your unsupervised pool. Poolguard Safety Buoy has been tested and complies to the ASTM Safety and Performance Standard for Pool Alarms, ASTM F 2208, see insert. Safety Buoy is a portable, self-contained, lightweight unit that is safe and simple to operate. Simply place Safety Buoy in the water, the alarm will sound. Reset by placing the Red reset/sleep Key on the reset/sleep decal. The Green LED on/off indicator will flash once every 10 seconds to let you know the alarm is guarding your pool. Entry into the pool will be detected by the unit’s electronic sensor, triggering a loud pulsating alarm and an internal RF transmitted signal which sounds an alarm within the home.
- The Poolguard Safety Buoy, once installed in the pool, cannot be deactivated; it is always in the alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard Safety Buoy will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep Mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Safety Buoy will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Safety Buoy comes with an in house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when battery is low.
- New sensing technology provides less chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Works with pools 30′ in diameter and pools up to 16′ X 32′
- The Poolguard Safety Buoy has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- Ideal for above ground pools, especially soft sided portable pools, as well as spas and small in ground pools where mounting the alarm to the deck is not possible.
- Poolguard Safety Buoy is designed to detect intrusions similar to a one year old child.
- Poolguard Safety Buoy is the only floating Pool Alarm on the market that uses Sub Surface Detection Technology