Zodiac TR2D Suction Side Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Head Only
The product dos not include Hoses or Accessories, just the head only as seen in the picture.
Zodiac TR2D Suction Side Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Features
- Unique, Streamlined Body Design – Allows for dynamic movement under water.
- Dura Life™ Diaphragm – Reliable power source provides maximum durability and silent operation.
- Wheel Deflector/Quick Connector – Enables fluid navigation around corners, steps and ladders. Easily and securely connects to cleaner head.
- Twist Locking Hose – Provides simple connection and reduces vacuum loss. Comes with 10 1-meter hose sections (33 feet).
- Single-Finned Disc Technology – 14”disc diameter for greater agility in tight corners, and unimpaired cleaning over lights, main drains and wall fittings. Suitable for all surfaces.
|Connection||Skimmer or 1.5″ Vacuum Line|
|Hose Type||Twist Lock, Long-Life|
|Hose Length||10 1-Meter Sections (32 ft.)|
|Traction||14″ Finned Single Disc System|
|Pool Surface(s)||Tile, Vinyl, Gunite, and Fiberglass|
Zodiac TR2D Suction Side Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Frequently Asked Questions
- Cleaner does not move or moves slowly.
- Use Flow Gauge to verify proper flow. 2. Confirm that the main drain is closed. 3. Check diaphragm for blockage, damage, or wear. 4. Backwash filter and empty pump basket. 5. Check for air in system. If water level in pump basket drops or you see excessive air bubbles in the pump basket or coming from the return lines, there is air in the system. Check hose connections, tighten all fittings at pump, and check o-ring at pump basket for wear.
- Cleaner patterns or does not cover entire pool.
- 1. Use Flow Gauge to verify proper flow. Reduce flow to move cleaner off the walls. (Use caution when reducing flow as this may reduce coverage if adjusted too low). 2. Ensure return fittings are directed down. Add a return diverter if necessary. 3. Make sure hose is not coiled or kinked. Lay in sun to straighten if necessary. 4. Verify correct hose weight positioning: 39 in. (1 m) from cleaner. 5. Verify that the engine assembly spins freely inside the cleaner body. 6. Confirm proper hose length.
- Cleaner stays on walls or edge of pool
- 1. Using Flow Gauge as your guide, reduce flow to number 2 setting. 2. Verify correct hose weight positioning 39 in. (1 m) from cleaner.
- Cleaner gets stuck at steps
- 1. Use Flow Gauge to verify proper flow. 2. Confirm proper hose length. Shorten if necessary. 3. Use return jets to guide the cleaner. 4. Reposition the wheel deflector along the hose to better contact steps and push the cleaner aside.
- Cleaner won’t climb the walls
- 1. Use Flow Gauge to verify proper flow, number 3 setting. 2. Verify correct hose weight positioning 39 in. (1 m) from cleaner.