TWM Swimming Pool Pump Cartridge Filter Equipment Package Without Trap made by Waterway 520-3010
The economical solution for filtering an above ground pool. Waterway’s TWM (Total Water Management) package includes the pump, filter, hoses, and equipment pad.
- 50 sq. ft. cartridge filter with drain plug
- Center discharge pool pump-Single Speed- 1HP- 115V-
- 3 ft. NEMA (3-prong, grounded) cord
- Two 6 ft. x 1 1/2 hoses with connectors
- Equipment pad
- Optional trap: 1 1/2 Union Nut, 1 1/2 FPT
TWM CARTRIDGE FILTER SYSTEM INSTRUCTIONS:
- Remove pump, filter and parts from box.
- Slide filter base (#6) onto filter bottom (#7).
- With O-ring (#9) in place, thread filter onto pump. Tighten securely, but do not over-tighten.
- lace 0-ring (#9) onto desired tailpiece and assemble tailpiece to
output of filter using 1 1/2 union nut.
- Apply Teflon plumbers tape to hose adapter threads (#11). Thread
into intake of pump. If using a trap, see A2. (optional)
- Apply Teflon plumbers tape to pressure gauge threads and thread
into filter lid. Do not over-tighten.
- Attach corrugated hose to pump/filter using hose clamps to secure.
- Attach corrugated hose ends to pool skimmer and pool return, using
hose clamps to secure (intake to skimmer, output to return).
- Inspect and secure all fittings and connectors.
- Bleed air out of filter before unscrewing bleed screw on top of filter lid, one complete turn. Close screw when water begins to come out.
- lug pump into a GFI (Ground Fault Indicator) Socket. NOTE: If the
pump is running, but does not appear to be pumping water,
continue to bleed air out of filter by unscrewing air bleed screw one
- NOTE: Filter cartridge should be cleaned when pressure exceeds
15 PSI higher than starting point when new/clean.
- Plug skimmer intake and return line fitting to stop flow of water from
returning backward and purging out of canister while cleaning filter.
(Use 1 1/2 thread plug or gate valve sold separately (WV001U). See local
dealer for more information.)
|3||417-6041||1||1 1/2 TP Hose Adapter|
|6||672-1051||1||Filter Mount Base|
|7||1||Top Load Filter Housing Assembly|
|10||817-5000||1||Filter Cartridge-50 sq. ft.|
|11||417-6061||1||1 1/2 MPT Hose Adapter|
|12||415-4001||1||1 1/2 Union Nut|
|13||715-1001||1||Air Relief Plug|
|14||805-0114||1||O-Ring, Air Relief Plug|
|15||805-0360||1||O-Ring, Filter Lid|
There are no reviews yet.