Hayward Phantom Turbo Manifold Gearbox AX6000MA3GA
AX6000MA3GA and AX6000MA3GABK Turbo Manifold Gearbox kit removal Installation Instructions.
- Turn cleaner over so suction inlet is facing
upwards and remove 5 screws (N1)
- Turn cleaner back over to sit on its wheels
and carefully remove deck assembly (N2)
- Remove 2 floats (N3) and vactube (N4)
- Remove manifold retaining screw (N5)
and lift out manifold / gearbox assy (N6)
taking care to disengage gearbox
linkage (N7) from switch assy (N8) in lower
housing. Lift out lower spinout jet (N9) from
its location with lower housing.
- Remove tank assy (N10)from old manifold
by removing 2 screws (N11)
- Install tank assy (N10) on new manifold and
replace 2 screws (N11).
- Install new manifol Gearbox assy (N6)
making sure gearbox switch linkage (N7)
engages with switch assembly (N8)
Replace front spinout jet (N9) on lower
housin and replace manifold retaining
- Replace 2 floats (N3) and vactube (N4)
- Replace deck assembly (N2) , carefully
turn cleaner over so suction inlet faces
- Replace 5 deck mounting screws (N1)
Phantom/Viper Turbo Manifold Inlet Filter Screen.
Inlet Filter Screen is available as spare part AX6004R1.
- Inlet filter screen stays in manifold inlet when hose is removed for storage.
- If there is debris in the filter it can be removed for cleaning by grasping the bar and gently pulling while twisting.
- Rinse to ensure that all debris and sand is removed from the inlet filter screen.
- Before replacing in manifold, check that there is no debris visible inside of manifold inlet. lf sand or debris can be seen, gently rinse out manifold with inlet pointed down.