Pentair IntelliFlo VS+SVRS Safety Vacuum Release System Swimming Pool Variable Speed 011057
IntelliFlo pumps combine variable speed technology, onboard digtital intelligence and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by up to 90%(Savings based on variable speed pump compared to a single-speed pump running 12 hours per day at an average of $0.16 per kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Actual savings may vary based on local utility rates, pool size, pump run time, pump horsepower, pump rpm, plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor and other hydraulic factors.). The IntelliFlo VS+SVRS pump models were the first swimming pool pumps to feature a built-in Safety Vacuum Release System that detects drain blockage and automatically shuts the pump off.
- Ability to program exact pump speeds for specific operations – filtering, heating, cleaning, spa jets, water features and more
- SVRS complies with Virginia Graeme Baker Safety Act
- Built-in diagnostics protect the IntelliFlo pump from the most common causes of premature failure – overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities.
- Includes priming protection. No SVRS calibrations needed. Built-in SVRS cannot be turned off.
- Safety lock-out feature (password protected) prevents pump speed settings from being changed by unauthorized personnel
- Ability to set minimum and maximum speeds so pump will only operate within the ranges set to help assure safe operation and long life
- Compatible with Pentair Automation Systems
- Compliant with the current ASME A112.19.17 Standard for Safety Vacuum Release Systems (SVRS)
- Operates seamlessly on 50 hz or 60 hz input power. Flow/speed are constant when operating on 50hz or 60 hz.
- WEF 6.9 THP 3.95
- Available only in store from Pentair dealers or retail stores