Relay Kit for 20 AMP DPST made by Pentair RLYLX
A 20 Amp DPST Relay used to activate 230V or 115VAC equipment (pumps, lights, etc.) from auxiliary control circuits on Pentair Pool ProductsControl Systems.
|PUMP HP MAX||2|
|LIGHTS MAX||1000 WATTS, 500 PER POLE|
|CONNECTOR BLOCK||EACH SCREW ACCEPTS TWO 12-GAUGE WIRES|
- Remove cover panel from right-side compartment of Power Center to expose high voltage section.
- Remove wingnut from mounting stud of Relay Kit, and position relay below existing relays.
- Loosen LOCK SCREW of hinged faceplate (left-side compartment), and swing it open to expose low voltage section. Feed low voltage connector through lower hole, and mounting stud through upper hole in compartment divider.
- Plug low voltage connector into appropriate relay socket on circuit board, located behind hinged faceplate.
- Snap terminal block into appropriate position on mounting track in high voltage section. Push hard to secure.
- Make appropriate LINE and LOAD connections to terminal block.