Pentair IntelliChlor and iChlor Salt System Power Center EC-520556
EC-520556 is the online version of 520556 product which is a TradeGrade product and is sold only in brick and mortar stores.
This is the power center, power supply for IC20, IC40, and IC60 chlorine generator cells.
It’s also power center for 15K iChlor 523080 and 30K iChlor 523081 and is used with iChlor 523010 and 523009 cells.
NEW DESIGN FROM PENTAIR!
Does not have the fuse old kit design that used to fail all the time.
Now it uses a automotive type fuse, which is much cheaper to replace.
The IntelliChlor electronic chlorine generator system comprises of a Power Center and electrolytic Cell. The Power Center converts AC electrical current to a low voltage DC current required by the IntelliChlor electrolytic cell to operate and create chlorine for the swimming pool and spa. The Power Center is connected with the pool circulation pump electrical source so that the electrolytic cell only operates when the pool pump is on. It is recommended that a pool pump timer be used to save on energy and prolong the service life of your pool pump and IntelliChlor. A timer is not included as part of the Power Center kit. The IntelliChlor Power Center can be connected to an IntelliTouch, EasyTouch or SunTouch system for automation control.
The Power Center enclosure can be mounted vertically on a flat surface such as a wall or post no more than 15 feet away from the cell controller. The Power Center houses the transformer, fuse, and connector to the cell. 110 VAC and 220 VAC wiring is connected at this box, with 35 VDC output to the cell controller. A 10 AMP slo-blo fuse is mounted on the bottom of the enclosure for additional protection. There are no other controls or lights on the outside of the Power Center. A green power LED indicator is mounted on the inside main board. When the Power Center is switched on, the power LED is lit.
- For use with the intellichlor salt generator
- Connects with pool circulation pump
- Converts ac electrical current to low voltage dc
- Automatic shut-off feature protects the unit and prolongs cell life under low-water-temperature conditions
- Power center replacement kit
- Fits Pentair IntelliChlor pool and spa automatic control system models IC20, IC40, IC60 and iChlor 523080 – 523010, 523081 – 523009
- Also fits EasyTouch Non-Salt, SunTouch pool and spa automatic control systems
- Provides power and control communication to and from the IntelliChlor cell