Fix A Leak For Spas and Hot Tubs 8 oz. made by Marlig FAL8
- is a blended concentrated material designed to seal leaks in virtually any material,
- can be applied for leaks in the shell and works equally well in plumbing,
- will seal holes 1/8 in diameter,
- will form a long lasting seal,
- use 8 oz. per pool up to 1.000gallons.
Shake Well Before Using
- Bypass FILTER MEDIA before adding FIX-A-LEAK to water.
- With pump running, add FIX-A-LEAK slowly through skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
- FIX-A-LEAK is very heavy and will sink to the lowest point rather quickly. It must be stirred back into suspension every 4-6 hrs. during circulation of water.
- Continue to recirculate water until the leak has stopped.
- After the leak has stopped, give it the proper time to cure (24-48 hrs.).You may then return to normal filtration.
- Treatment can be repeated if necessary.NOTE: Never allow cartridges or DE elements to dry before they are cleaned.Rinse clean with water.
It is advisable, if your spa is a foam insulated type and has been leaking for a long period of time:
- Once you determine the leak has stopped, drain your tub.Properly wipe down the spa with a wet cloth, nothing abrasive.Allow to dry for 4-5 days to all FIX-A-LEAK to properly cure.