Hayward TriStar VS 115V/230V Total HP 1.85 Variable Speed Pool Pump W3SP3202VSP
W3SP3202VSP is the online version of SP32900VSP pump which is a Expert Line product and is sold only in brick and mortar stores.
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.
- TOTAL HP
- WEIGHTED ENERGY FACTOR (WEF)
- 12.9/8.3 (The higher the weighted energy factor (WEF), the more efficient the pump. Visit hayward.com/regulations for more information. )
- UNION CONNECTIONS
- 2” x 2.5”
- 3 years – When sold by a Totally Hayward partner. Exclusions, other terms and conditions may apply — visit hayward.com/expert for details.
- No-rib strainer basket with see-through cover ensures easy debris removal.
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan-cooled motor offers more efficient operation and long-lasting reliability
- Advanced hydraulic design provides ample power to replace most high-performance pumps up to 1.5 full-rate or 2.0 max-rate HP
- Wall-mountable touchpad control can be rotated in four directions
- Side and rear conduit entry accommodate both high and low voltage connections for simple installation
- Upgraded dual-voltage motor drive delivers 30% quieter high-speed operation than other models
As part of the TriStar family of pumps the most energy-efficient pumps in their class TriStar VS 900 saves pool owners up to $1,500 per year. Its ENERGY STAR rating means local energy rebates may apply, too.
Built with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and accompanied by a 3-year extended warranty, TriStar VS 900 offers powerful corrosion protection for years of reliable performance
With easy top-mount wiring, two pump base options and 2″ x 2½″ CPVC union connections, TriStar VS 900 is easy to install in both new and existing pool pads.