DECK-O-SEAL Deck O Seal Gray 96 fluid oz. 4701032
Two-Part, Elastomeric, Polysulfide-Based Joint Sealant
DECK-O-SEAL two-part, polysulfide-based joint sealant is a premium-grade, pourable, self-leveling sealant. It is a non-staining sealant that cures at an ambient temperature to a firm, flexible, tear-resistant rubber. DECK-O-SEAL is highly resilient and has excellent recovery characteristics after extended periods of compression or elongation. DECK-O-SEAL has outstanding resistance to most chemicals, to all weather conditions, aging, and shrinkage.
DECK-O-SEAL is used for caulking and sealing joints subject to concrete movement to provide a firm, flexible, weather-tight seal. It is ideal for sealing joints on swimming pool decks. It is applicable for both interior and exterior use.
- Highly resilient with excellent recovery characteristics.
- Provides permanent and uniform watertight seal.
- Prevents uncontrolled cracking by allowing expansion and contraction during temperature changes.
- Stays flexible will not become brittle or crack due to ultraviolet exposure.
- Resists abrasion, weathering and moisture elevated temperatures will not cause discoloration.
- Not affected by todays pool chemicals.
- Retains joint soundness in service once it is cured and can be stretched or compressed up to 25%.
- CRD-C-506, Type I, Classes A and B
- ASTM C 920, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, NT
- Federal Spec. A-A-1556A, Type M, Grade P, Class 25, NT
Patented, pre-measured, two-component unitized, easy-to-handle package contains proper ratio of base to setting agent, which must be maintained. Ninety-six oz. base material can, setting agent, stirring paddle, and applicator are all included.
For more information click on the images below:
|Image 1||Image 2|