AquaBond Underwater Pool Repair Epoxy Kit for Swimming Pools and Spas – White Starter Kit DMK-5000
AquaBond Underwater Epoxy Repair Adhesives are professional, two-part hybrid epoxies designed to make long-lasting underwater repairs to swimming pools, spas and fountains. AquaBond’s best underwater structural repair compounds, they easily mix, apply and cure underwater. No need to drain the pool! And they’re just as effective when used above water!
Whether you need to repair coping, fiberglass, secure swimming pool handrails, or anchor rocks in a water feature, these amazing, all-purpose “Wet or Dry” epoxy adhesive/encapsulants provide an easy no-mess application.
AquaBond Underwater Pool Repair Epoxy Kit White DMK-5000 White Starter Kit Includes:
- One DM-50 dispensing gun
- One 50ml cartridge of UW-5000 (White)
- Five SM-5416 static mixers
- One 1-foot length of PEF-01 Polyethylene application film
- Easy, step-by-step photo instructions illustrating our patent pending application process
AquaBond Underwater Pool Repair Epoxy Kit White DMK-5000 White Starter Kit Features:
- Make long-lasting, professional underwater swimming pool and spa repairs in and around swimming pools, spas, fountains and water features
- No need to drain the swimming pool! Specially formulated epoxy adhesive mixes, applies and cures underwater – or above!
- New! Now WHITE in color, paintable and sandable, cures in 4 hours
- Bonds a wide range of materials including PVC, metal, fiberglass, ceramic, vinyl, concrete and wood
- Patent Pending application process with AquaBond PEF-01 polyethylene film (included) provides a controlled application with an outstanding final surface
- Specially formulated epoxy adhesive easily mixes, applies and cures underwater. No need to drain the pool! Use above water too!
- Repair light rings, skimmers, main drains and most other fixtures, both above ground and underwater.
- Securely bond PVC fittings to copper, galvanized or existing pipes.
- Use as a patching compound for cracked concrete, pavers and brick constructions.
- New Patent Pending application process with Aquabond PEF-01 polyethylene film (included in 50ml kits) provides a controlled application with an outstanding final surface.
- Cures in 4 hours, whether exposed to air or submerged in water.
Delivered in time
Ordered AquaBond Underwater Pool Repair Epoxy Kit White DMK-5000
Delivered in time