Plastic Pipe Hose Cutter made by American Granby SS200
HARVARD CONTRACTOR?S Plastic Pipe and Hose Cutter
The unique cutting action of the Harvard Contractor’s cutter is produced by slightly rotating or rocking the cutter on the pipe while squeezing lightly on the handles.
- Heavy duty, glass reinforced nylon handles.
- Handles designed with matted surface and finger indentation for firm gripping in any weather conditions.
- Handlebridgesupport structure designed to eliminate deflection, bending or breaking while cutting for straighter, truer cut every time.
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Rubber hose through 2 in.
- PE through 1 1/2 in.
- Class PVC through 1 1/4 in.