Swimming Pool 3 inch Stabilized Chlorine Tablets 50lb Bucket
3 Inch Cleaning Tablets are a slow dissolving chlorine tablet designed to keep your pool free of bacteria, and algae. The tablets contain cyanuric acid to protect the chlorine from sunlight degradation. Works in skimmers, feeders or floaters.
For best results, use an automatic chlorine feeder, or floating dispenser designed for this product, or place this product in the skimmer basket.
- Do not allow this product to get damp or wet before use.
- Do not allow this product to contact other water treatment products.
- Do not use in a floaters or feeders that have been used with other dry chlorinating products.
- If placed in a skimmer, run the pump a minimum of 8 hours daily.
- Make sure skimmer is completely clean and free of residue from other water treatment products before putting this product in the skimmer.
- Do not use with other tablets or sticks in the same skimmer, floater, or feeder.
- Do not permit tablets to contact plastic pool linings or metal objects.
- Do not throw tablets directly into pool.
To provide optimum product performance, swimmer comfort and crystal clear water, always maintain pH from 7.2 to 7.6, total alkalinity from 80 to 120 ppm, and calcium hardness above 200 ppm. Test frequently using a reliable test kit that measures all these ranges. Make any necessary adjustments promptly with the appropriate products.
Opening Your Pool:
Balance Pool water, shock treat or super chlorinate with a Poolife shock product. Stabilize your pool water with Poolife Stabilzer and Conditioner.
For best results, see “Water Balance” section above before treatment.
- Add four one-half ounce tablets per 10,000 gallons of pool water every day or as often as needed to maintain a chlorine residual at 1-4ppm. Follow “How To Use”.
- Maintain water as stated in water balance.
- The dosage may very depending upon bather load, water temperature and other conditions.
- Pool should not be entered until the chlorine residual is 1-4 ppm as measured with a Poolife Test Kit.
- As a preventative treatment, you should treat the pool with a Non Chlorine Shock product weekly to burn out organic material and to keep water sparkling clear.
In a case of alage growth, colored water, unpleasant odors, burning eyes, excess bather load, heavy rains and wind, or high temperatures, shock treat or super chlorinate with your preferred Poolife shock product.
For preventative algae control, use your preferred Poolife algaecide product regularly.
50 Lbs Bucket
- Trichlor-s-Triazinetrione: 99%
- Other Ingredients: 1%
- Available Chlorine: 90%
IN STORE CARRIED BRAND MAY VARY.
I highly recommend Best Pool Shop in Pasadena. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and the 50lb 3inch chlorine tablets I purchased are very effective in keeping my pool water clean.
I’ve been using these chlorine tablets for years, and they always work great. They are a great value and are very easy to use.
The Best Pool Shop in Pasadena has the best prices around, and their customer service is top-notch. I highly recommend their 50lb 3inch Chlorine Tablets – they work great and are a fantastic value.
I had a great experience shopping at the Best Pool Shop in Pasadena. Their staff was friendly and helpful, and the 50lb 3inch Chlorine Tablets work wonders in my swimming pool.
I was very impressed with the quality of the 50lb 3inch chlorine tablets I purchased from Best Pool Shop in Pasadena. They dissolve slowly and keep my pool water looking great.
I was blown away by the service and price at the Best Pool Shop in Pasadena. The 50lb 3inch Chlorine Tablets are exactly what my pool needed, and they work great.
Best Pool Shop in Pasadena is my go-to for all of my pool needs, and these chlorine tablets are just one of the many products I’ve purchased from them. They’re affordable, effective, and easy to use – everything you could want in a pool cleaning solution!
I’m so glad I found Best Pool Shop in Pasadena. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the 50lb 3inch chlorine tablets they recommended are keeping my pool water crystal clear.
These chlorine tablets are the perfect size for my pool, and they last a long time. I never have to worry about my pool water being dirty or cloudy.
The customer service at Best Pool Shop in Pasadena is fantastic. They helped me find the right product for my pool, and the 50lb 3inch chlorine tablets they recommended are fantastic.