Pentair MasterTemp Low-NOx 400.000 Btu 460736
Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet, and eco-friendly design
MasterTempHeaters offer all the efficiency, convenience, and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more fast heat-up, compact design, super quiet operation, easy to use, and eco-friendly
An Eco SelectChoice: MasterTempHeaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTempis certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool
heater, MasterTempmeasures up. Compare this list of
features to any other and you will see why MasterTemp is
setting a new standard for total value.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater
allows for smaller overall equipment pads that wo not
intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas
mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits
before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you will find
MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy
can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton,
digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your
home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights
make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls
front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is
positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation
and wo not intrude on your poolside leisure time.
- A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat
and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx
emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features,
including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is
running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure
the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factoryset
limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required;
stack flue sensor also guards against verheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.