Applied Biochemists Yellow Trine Swimming Pool Yellow Mustard Algaecide 25lb. 408629
A granular formation that helps clear away slimy yellow and mustard algae in pools.
Leaves No Residue
May Be Used In All Types Of Pools
Weekly Maintenance (based on 10,000 gallons):
1. For water temperature above 80 degrees, add 4 oz. of Yellowtrine with 1 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound once a week.
2. For water temperatures under 80 degrees, add 2 oz. of Yellowtrine weekly and 1/2 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1/2 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound.
Yellow or Mustard Alage Removal:
1. Brush walls and floor areas affected by yellow algae.
2. Apply 4 oz. of Yellowtrine as close to affected area as possible.
3. Superchlorinate by adding 1 gallon liquid chlorinating compound or 1 lb. of a dry chlorinating compound.
4. Add Prevent Plus to prevent non-metallic deposits and to maintain water clarity.
It is fast dissolving formula will destroy deposits without leaving a residue.
Chlorine, bromine and ozone sanitizers.