Swimming Pool and Spa Submersible Pump 1/6 HP RS100 10101 made by Afras
Submersible Pump 1/6 HP made by Afras RS100 10101
- Electrical specification:
- 115 VAC,
- single phase,
- 60 hz.
- Pump is supplied with three wires cord.
- Water Temperature Range: Max. 90F.
- Operation Position: Vertical.
- Pump should always be electrically grounded I to a suitable electrical ground.
- Know the pump application, limitations, power requirements and potential hazards.
- Install a circuit Breaker.
- Do not leave pump unattended! If the pump has been operating satisfactory and the discharge ﬂow suddenly stops, stop the pump Do not operate the pump without water l around pump suction.
- Drain all water from system before servicing. All wiring and electrical work should be done by qualiﬁed electrician.
- Secure the discharge line before starting pump
- Unsecured discharge line may cause injury.
Do not install or use in explosive atmospheres. This pump is designed to pump only water and not intended for pumping any other liquids. Pump motor is equipped with an automatic reset thermal protector and may start unexpectedly. If ﬂexible discharge hose is used, make sure pump is secured in position to prevent movement. Failure to do so could cause piping to break, pump to fail, etc. Which could result in property damage and/or personal injury.
Always disconnect the power source before attempting to install, service, relocate or maintain the pump.
Never touch pump, pump motor, water or discharge piping when pump is connected to electrical power.
Never handle the pump or the pump motor with wet hands or when standing on wet or damp surface or in water.
Fatal electrical shock could occur. Risk of electrical shock! Never cut off the round grounding prong. Cutting the cord or plug will void the warranty and make the pump inoperable. The installation/wiring must comply with the latest local code and the National Electric Code (NEC).
|Gallon Per Hour|
|Model||HP||0′||3′||5′||10′||15′||20′||Maximum Head (FT)|
There are no reviews yet.