Pentair Swimming Pool Heater MasterTemp Low-NOx 400.000 Btu EC-462028
Ultra-high performance in a compact, quiet, and eco-friendly design
MasterTemp Heaters offer all the efficiency, convenience, and reliability features you want in a pool heater, plus a lot more fast heat-up, compact design, super quiet operation, easy to use, and eco-friendly
An Eco Select Choice: MasterTemp Heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus, they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites.
- Heats up fast so no long waits before enjoying your pool or spa
- Best-in-class energy efficiency
- Manual gas shut-off when service is required
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display allows for easy viewing
- Tough, rustproof exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements
No matter what you’re seeking in your swimming pool heater, MasterTemp measures up. Compare this list of features to any other and you will see why MasterTemp is setting a new standard for total value.
- Very compact design for such a high performance heater allows for smaller overall equipment pads that wo not intrude on your poolscape.
- A fully pre-mixed system with a highly efficient air and gas mixture lets MasterTemp heat up fast. No long waits before enjoying your pool or spa.
- Compare energy efficiency ratings and you will find MasterTemp at the top of the list. Comfort and economy can go together.
- With a hot surface ignition (no pilot light) and pushbutton, digital controls, MasterTemp is as easy to operate as your home heating system. Plus, user-friendly indicator lights make system operation and monitoring a snap.
- The easy-to-view, rotating digital display places controls front and center, no matter how MasterTemp is positioned on your equipment pad.
- MasterTemp is engineered for super-quiet operation and wo not intrude on your poolside leisure time. A tough, rustproof composite exterior handles the heat and weathers the elements.
- Eco-friendly, MasterTemp is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards.
- Safe operation is assured through a series of features, including; a water pressure switch that senses the pump is running to prevent overheating; high limit switches assure the heater turns off if water temperature exceeds factory set limits; manual gas shut-off when service is required; stack flue sensor also guards against overheating.
- Approved for installation on combustible surfaces.
IN STORE MODEL IS 460736