Jandy VS FloPro 2.7 HP Variable-Speed Pump, 115/230 VAC, 2 Aux Relays, without Controller VSFHP270DV2A
- The improved VS FloPro 2.7 HP now generates higher head pressure and ﬂow rates to accommodate large pool and spa designs with features such as waterfalls, jets, in-ﬂoor cleaning and solar heating systems.
- The ability to operate with either 115v or 230v power sources provides installation ﬂexibility and eliminates expensive main power rewiring, making the VS FloPro 2.7 HP the ideal aftermarket replacement pump.
- Two auxiliary relays can be used to control other pool equipment, such as booster pumps and salt chlorinators, for easier installation and operation. No need for additional timeclocks!
- Advanced motor design allows the VS FloPro 2.7 HP pump to run at energy-saving lower speeds for noticeably quieter operation.
- At just 24½” in length, and with the zero clearance TEFC motor, it’s an ideal aftermarket solution for tight equipment pads and replacement of older single-speed pumps.
There are no reviews yet.