Jandy JXi Swimming Pool Spa Natural Gas Heater JXi260N
An Ultra-Compact and Energy-Efficient Gas Pool Heater The JXi™ heater sets the standard in pool and spa heating with unsurpassed energy-efficiency and optional cost-saving Integrated Bypass technology that diverts water flow away from the heater when there is no call for heat. Boasting an 84% thermal efficiency rating and a low-NOx design, the JXi is available in both natural and propane gas models. The JXi also features advanced automation compatibility with AquaLink® systems and iAquaLink™ control, for anytime, anywhere convenience, and an ultra-compact, lightweight design, that allows for faster and easier installation—making it a top choice for pool professionals and pool owners everywhere.
Jandy JXi Swimming Pool Spa Natural Gas Heater Features
Energy-Efficient Heating – 84% thermal efficiency rating and low-NOx design surpasses strict DOE Energy Efficiency requirements.
Automation-Ready – Compatible with AquaLink® automation systems for anytime, anywhere control from your mobile device using the iAquaLink™ app.
5-Year Heat Exchanger Warranty – JXi heaters with VersaFlo factory installed receive an industry leading 5-Year standard warranty on the heat exchanger.
Heat When You Want. Save When You Don’t. – The heater is typically only used 3.5% of average annual pump runtime, the other 96.5% of the time the heat exchanger can be bypassed
Save Even More with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass – Variable-speed pumps can be run at a lower speed when bypassing the heater, saving up to $350 per year in electricity costs***
Ultra-Compact Lightweight Design – Easy to store, transport, and install, JXi easily fits on a 2’ x 2’ pad and is 38% lighter with a 28% smaller footprint†.
Best Retrofit Option – Plumbing flexibility for quick Mastertemp® and Max-E Therm® replacement that requires no plumbing adjustments.
Flexible Installation – Top can be easily removed for increased accessibility and rotated 180 degrees so you never need to rotate headers. Also includes a flip up electrical panel for convenient setup and service.
Versa Plumb® -Ready – Installation in the Versa Plumb system*(standard on all models) reduces plumbing costs and increases hydraulic efficiency, all using the smallest footprint available.††
*Not available with VersaFlo Integrated Bypass technology
**VersaFlo Integrated bypass is available factory-installed on select models or can easily be added to any JXi on site. See JXIVFKIT installation manual for more details.
***Versus similar system without VersaFlo. VersaFlo not available on ASME certified models.
†Compared to major competitor models.
††Sweep elbow included in all JXi models